SC Farm Bureau Insurance
Farm Bureau insurance agents offer an extensive line of insurance products, including Auto, Home, Life, Health, and Farm Property. Retirement planning and annuities are also available. Our Customer Service Call Center is available 24/7 to offer friendly, convenient service. And our six conveniently located Claims Service Centers help resolve your claims quickly and fairly.
Call 800.799.7500 or visit www.scfbins.com.
Farm Bureau Bank
- Full service banking
- Credit cards
- FDIC insured deposit accounts
- Vehicle loans
- Business lines of credit
- Health savings accounts
- Mortgage loans & farm-focused programs
- Money market savings
- Certificates of deposit
- Traditional & Roth IRAs
Visit www.farmbureaubank.com or call 800.492.3276
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Contact your county Farm Bureau for more information or to file a claim.
- Free coverage for every Farm Bureau member
- Policy issued to the county Farm Bureau by South Carolina Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company
- Coverage: $1,000 on member and spouse, $500 on each dependent child under 21 residing in the household
eLegacyConnect: Success Solutions for Farm Families
- 25% off eLegacyConnect membership
- Access eLegacy via the Farm Bureau Member Advantage, or visit eLegacyConnect and use membership code: farmbureau. Have your Farm Bureau member ID available.
- Enjoy succession planning advice from experts and access to helpful resources
- eLegacyConnect gives 10% of its gross subscription revenue to the Young Farmers & Ranchers and Women’s Leadership Conference