YF&R Leadership Conference
Farmers, ranchers, agribusiness professionals, and ag enthusiasts between the ages of 18-35 are encouraged to attend.
YF&Rs from across the state will join together for educational, networking, and leadership development purposes. As agriculture becomes more diverse than ever before, the SCFB Young Farmer & Rancher Committee aims to offer you a conference that will motivate attendees to join together as a unified voice while providing sessions that will meet diverse educational interests.
The Conference Center & Inn
February 5-6, 2016
The weekend begins with a reception at 6:30 pm on Friday, February 5th, and ends with this year's Denim & Diamonds Awards Ceremony & Dinner Party featuring Doug McCormick on Saturday night, February 6th.
Click on the form below and submit via email, fax or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Bird Registration ends on December 18th. The absolute last day to register is January 15th.
Download 2016 YF&R Conference Registration Form
- Many more educational sessions will be offered this year with a variety of topics to choose from
- Meet SC Farm Bureau's new president!
- Have fun on Friday night at the SCFB YF&R "Farmer Feud" led by the #1 DJ in Columbia
- Enjoy an exclusive opportunity to shop in downtown Clemson after hours - only available to conference attendees
- The Esso Club & Palmetto's Smokehouse are both offering conference attendees discounts in downtown Clemson
- SC Legislators will come to you! Experience an unique opportunity to talk to SC Legislators
- Meet industry leaders & hear from renown Ag professionals
- Enjoy the Saturday night Denim & Diamonds Awards Ceremony & After Party featuring DOUG MCCORMICK!
- Financial Management & Succession Planning
- Direct Market & Value Added Products
- The Agricultural Woman
- Farm Labor
- Commodity Markets
- Social Media & Marketing
- Forestry & Wildlife Management
- Beef Production
- Beginning Organics
- Sustainable Practices
- DHEC & Livestock Regulations
- Ag Literacy & Community Involvement
HOW TO GET INVOLVED AFTER YOU REGISTER:
- Enter the 2016 Photo Contest. Click here for contest guidelines, instructions, and the release & consent form.
- Bring an item for the Silent Auction. Items will be accepted on Friday night, Feb. 5th, during the reception. If you have a great item to donate, please contact Jessica Cabrera at email@example.com.
- Be a participant in Friday night's Farmer Feud. Indicate your interest on the 5 Question Survey that you received in a confirmation email upon registering. Click here for the survey.
- Participate in "Get Your Ag On!" - the Friday night theme - Come dressed to represent your Ag involvement. You can wear something that represents your commodity, job, Ag interests, or anything else you can think of to Get Your Ag On! There will be a photo booth and Twitter feed on Friday night highlighting all of the fun we are having!
If you would like to support the efforts of the YF&R program, please consider sponsoring this event! The SCFB YF&R Committee has an outstanding conference planned for this year!
Download 2016 Sponsorship Form
Meet the current sponsors of the 2016 YF&R Conference:
- Scoular Company
- Silveus Southeast
- Arbor One & AgSouth
- Meherrin Ag & Chemical Company
- Bayer CropScience
- Sc Department of Agriculture
- Southern States
- Crop Production Services
- Helena Chemical
- Walter P. Rawl & Sons, Inc.
- Clayton Rawl Farms
- Darlington County Farm Bureau
- Rocky Wells Agri-Services, LLC
- Blanchard Equipment Co., Inc.
- Lexington County Farm Bureau
- Dupont Crop Protection
- PhytoGen and Mycogen Seeds
- Anderson County Farm Bureau
- Beaufort County Farm Bureau
- Sumter County Farm Bureau
- Florence County Farm Bureau
- Horry-Conway County Farm Bureau
- York County Farm Bureau
Thank you for helping us promote the agricultural interests of this state and optimize the lives of those involved in agriculture!