This forum will take place on Saturday afternoon after the SCFB voting delegates session at the SC Farm Bureau Annual Convention and will conclude with a dinner on Saturday evening. Overnight stay is available and breakfast will be served on Sunday before departure. Childcare is provided.
Advocacy & Leadership Forum aims to accomplish:
- Relationship Building
- Legislative advocacy & grassroots engagement education
- Service & Leadership Team sessions
- AG Leaders program District Social planning
Saturday, December 7th
- 3:00 - 4:15 Advocacy General Session
- 4:30 - 5:00 District Breakouts
- 5:15 - 6:00 Service & Leadership Team Breakouts
- 6:30 Tailgating Dinner
- 8:00 ACC Championship Football Party
Sunday, December 8th
- 7:30 – 9:00 a.m. Breakfast Served
- 9:00am Morning Devotional (optional)
*Childcare will be provided during this event. Spaces are limited. There is no registration fee for this event, however, Saturday night hotel rooms must be paid for by the attendee or his/her county.