YF&R Leadership Conference
2017 SCFB YF&R Leadership Conference
January 27-28, 2017
*2017 Conference Registration is Closed*
Farmers, ranchers, agribusiness professionals, and ag enthusiasts between the ages of 18-35.
Annually YF&Rs from across the state join together for educational, networking, and leadership development purposes. As agriculture becomes more diverse than ever before, the SCFB Young Farmers & Ranchers Committee aims to offer you a conference that brings together young farmers and ag enthusiasts from across South Carolina, encourages them to join together as a unified voice and provides sessions that will meet diverse educational interests.
Click below to see what will be happening at the conference from start to finish!
2017 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Dinner Reception with Legislators on Friday evening
- Our first ever CASINO NIGHT party hosted by PartyTime on Friday night!
- Ag Interest/Commodity Breakout Sessions
- After Party at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. - desserts, drinks, karaoke and more!
- Silent Auction (bring an item to donate!)
- Photo Contest (submit a photo!)
- General Session: Opportunities in S.C. Agriculture - Open Discussion Panel with Commissioner Hugh Weathers, SCFB President Harry Ott, and Dr. Tom Dobbins
- Luncheon - True Stories: Innovations in Ag - featuring Home Grown Cotton, Cotton Hills Farm and Yon Family Farms
- Exhibitors from all facets of the Ag Industry - networking and business opportunities at your finger tips!
- Discounts on Patriot's Point, Palmetto Carriage Works, Bubba Gump Shrimp merchandise, and more!
2017 CONFERENCE SPONSORS
Farm Bureau Insurance
Arbor One & AgSouth Farm Credit
Midland Agency Crop Insurance
Silveus Southeast Insurance & Palmetto Grain Brokerage
Circle F. Farms, Custom Farming Division
College of Charleston Foundation
Carolina Farm Stewardship Association
Morris Insurance Agency
Meherrin Ag & Chemical Co.
Tiger Corner Farms Manufacturing
Clemson Cooperative Extension
Walter P. Rawl & Sons, Inc.
Rocky Wells Agri-Services, LLC
Blanchard Equipment Co., Inc.
S.C. Soybean Board
Crop Production Services
Lexington County Farm Bureau
DuPont Crop Protection
Certified SC Grown
Anderson County Farm Bureau
Spartanburg County Farm Bureau
Georgetown County Farm Bureau
Palmetto Peanut, LLC
Carolina Agri-Power, LLC
Trax Cattle Semen & Breeding Services
Clayton Rawl Farms, Inc.
Beaufort County Farm Bureau
Thank you for helping us promote the agricultural interests of this state and optimize the lives of those involved in agriculture! This event would not be possible without you!
For questions regarding 2017 YF&R Conference registration, contact Betty Meadows at email@example.com.
For questions regarding the SCFB YF&R program, contact Jessica Cabrera at firstname.lastname@example.org.