Annually YF&Rs from across the state join together for education, networking and leadership development. As agriculture becomes more diverse than ever before, the SCFB Young Farmers & Ranchers Committee aims to offer you a conference that brings together young farmers and ag enthusiasts from across South Carolina, encourages them to join together as a unified voice and provides sessions to meet diverse educational interests. This conference is open to farmers, ranchers, agribusiness professionals and ag enthusiasts between the ages of 18-35.
REGISTRATION OPENING THIS FALL - STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION
CALL FOR SESSION PRESENTERS
SC Farm Bureau is currently seeking proposals from potential YF&R Conference breakout presenters. Proposals should appeal to at least one of the following:
- Full-time farmers (various crops, livestock & production practices)
- Part-time farmers (various crops, livestock & production practices)
- Aspiring farmers (not yet producing income from a farm, but hopeful to do so)
- Farm employees (various crops, livestock & production practices)
- Farm family member (spouse or son/daughter of farmer)
- Agribusiness/government/non-profit professionals (work with and/or for farmers daily)
- Agriculturalists and students (passion for supporting the Ag industry and farmers)
Interested? Click the button below to submit your online proposal form.
Sponsorship information will be available by August 15, 2021. If you have any questions about sponsorships, please contact Carrie Walker.
For questions regarding 2022 YF&R Conference registration, contact Heather Barberio.
Click here to learn more about the Young Farmers and Ranchers program.