Farm Bureau, John Deere Announce New Discount Partnership
Farm Bureau and John Deere are excited to announce a new partnership that will give Farm Bureau members in participating states special access to John Deere’s GreenFleet Loyalty Rewards program, providing members with a free two-year Platinum membership. This new member discount program will strengthen the existing partnership between John Deere and Farm Bureau, and continue to grow John Deere’s dedication to strengthening their support of America’s farmers and ranchers.
“John Deere is committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land. Together with Farm Bureau, we are strengthening our agricultural communities and building for the future,” said Steve Geick, John Deere director of ag industry relations, US/Canada. “The GreenFleet Loyalty Rewards program for Farm Bureau members is John Deere’s way of rewarding those who cultivate, harvest, transform, enrich and build upon the land.”
Along with valuable equipment discounts, GreenFleet Loyalty Rewards Platinum members are eligible for special parts savings, Home & Workshop Products discounts, and other members-only promotions. Normally, a customer must initially purchase two pieces of qualifying equipment within 12 months to reach Platinum status. Farm Bureau members will automatically qualify by signing up through JohnDeere.com/FarmBureau.
South Carolina Farm Bureau members now have access to the Platinum 2 level of John Deere’s GreenFleet Loyalty Rewards program. Farm Bureau members receive discounts, special low rate financing and all other benefits associated with GreenFleet Platinum 2 status.
To activate your John Deere GreenFleet Loyalty Rewards benefits, simply register using a valid member ID and zip code using this link: www.JohnDeere.com/FarmBureau.
Farm Bureau members are eligible for the following upgraded benefits as Platinum 2 status members:
- Discounts on the following categories of equipment:
- $350-$3,200 off Commercial Mowing
- $100-$250 off Residential Mowing
- D series residential mowers are the only GreenFleet-eligible equipment sold at both dealerships and non-Deere retails stores.
- In both cases, there is $0 on D series mowers
- Purchases still at non-dealerships count towards GreenFleet credits
- $200-$350 off Utility Vehicles
- $200-$350 off Tractors
- $500-$3,700 off Golf & Sports Turf
- 17% off MSRP – Commercial Worksite
- Plus, combine GreenFleet equipment savings with National Offers
- Special parts savings delivered to their inbox
- 10% off Home & Workshop Products, including air compressors, generators and more!
- 10% off apparel and accessories at JohnDeereStore.com
About John Deere
Deere & Company (NYSE: DE) is a world leader in providing advanced products and services and is committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land - those who cultivate, harvest, transform, enrich and build upon the land to meet the world’s dramatically increasing need for food, fuel, shelter and infrastructure. Since 1837, John Deere has delivered innovative products of superior quality built on a tradition of integrity. For more information, visit John Deere at its worldwide website at www.JohnDeere.com.