2018 YF&R Conference
*CONFERENCE REGISTRATION COMING SOON!*
Farmers, ranchers, agribusiness professionals, and ag enthusiasts between the ages of 18-35.
Annually YF&Rs from across the state join together for educational, networking, and leadership development purposes. As agriculture becomes more diverse than ever before, the SCFB Young Farmers & Ranchers Committee aims to offer you a conference that brings together young farmers and ag enthusiasts from across South Carolina, encourages them to join together as a unified voice and provides sessions that will meet diverse educational interests.
2018 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Featuring KEYNOTE speaker Chad Hymas at the Saturday luncheon
- Our first ever DUELING PIANOS party hosted by Jack n' Diane's Dueling Pianos on Friday night!
- After Party at The Comedy Zone and Tilt - desserts, drinks, improv, arcade and more!
- Silent Auction (bring an item to donate!)
- Photo Contest (submit a photo!)
- Exhibitors from all facets of the Ag Industry - networking and business opportunities at your finger tips!
- Pesticide Credit and CAMM Credit pre-conference sessions on Friday from 3-5:00 pm.
2018 CONFERENCE SPONSORS
(As of 11/3/2017)
Farm Bureau Insurance
Arbor One & AgSouth Farm Credit
Midland Agency Crop Insurance
Certified SC Grown
FarmPLUS Insurance Services
Circle F. Farms, Custom Farming Division
Carolina Farm Stewardship Association
Lexington County Farm Bureau
Walter P. Rawl & Sons, Inc.
Palmetto Peanut, LLC
If you or someone you know is interested in sponsoring this event, please click here.
Thank you for helping us promote the agricultural interests of this state and optimize the lives of those involved in agriculture! This event would not be possible without our sponsors!
For questions regarding 2017 YF&R Conference registration, contact Heather Barberio at email@example.com.
For questions regarding the SCFB YF&R program, contact Jessica Cabrera at firstname.lastname@example.org.