Professional development workshops for practicing and pre-service for SC teachers
South Carolina Farm Bureau’s Agriculture in the Classroom program staff can provide high-quality professional development workshops for practicing and pre-service teachers throughout SC at little to no cost for the host school or organization.
- Workshops are offered on state, district, county and individual school levels.
- Workshop activities utilize the latest in educational theory and teaching methods to familiarize teachers with innovative ways to use the lesson plans with students.
- Personalized to fit your school/district need with topics ranging from Balanced Literacy to STEM education
- Participants receive lesson plans, related teaching materials and hands-on experience with agriculture. Some workshops may include farm or agribusiness tours.
- Renewal credits may be available upon completion or required session.
Contact Jill Jeffords for more information.