Are you interested in becoming a mentor and supporting the next generation of South Carolina’s agricultural industry? Consider becoming a Farm & Career Mentor!
Mentors will be matched to mentees based upon their experience, availability and mentee selection.
- Must be an active Farm Bureau member in good standing over the age of 34.
- Must have previous active involvement in Farm Bureau sponsored events or activities.
- Preference is given to former YF&R committee members, award winners and active participants of the Active Grassroots (AG) Leaders program.
- Mentors may be asked to provide a reference and/or to participate in a short online orientation to the mentor program.
To become a mentor:
- Click the “Become a Mentor” button below to submit a Mentor Interest Form.
- Email a photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Staff will contact you to confirm your participation prior to posting your mentor profile on the mentor site. (Participation is based upon meeting the criteria and availability of mentor slots)