For individuals or married couples actively engaged in farming and/or ranching, with the majority of income coming from production agriculture.
The Achievement Award acknowledges success in agricultural production and leadership achievement. Competitors are judged on the growth and financial progress of their farm or ranch, as well as their Farm Bureau and community leadership.
A NEW FORD PICKUP TRUCK & More!
*Winner will receive $33,750 to apply to the purchase of the Ford truck of his/her choice compliments of the Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company.
In addition to the truck, the winners will also represent South Carolina Farm Bureau at the following:
- The 2020 American Farm Bureau YF&R Leadership Conference in March 2020
- The SCFB Annual Meeting in Myrtle Beach in December 2019
- The American Farm Bureau Annual Meeting in January 2021
The top three scoring written applications will be named state finalists and will host a panel of judges with an interview and tour of their farm operation.
Each finalist receives a $1,000 cash prize and a one-night stay at the the SCFB Annual Convention in Myrtle Beach, SC in December 2019 and at the SCFB YF&R Conference in Charleston, SC (Saturday, February 8, 2020).
Apply now through the Online Application Portal
- Contest rules and sample application
- Sample financial statement
- Sample first-person responses
- Online application instructions
- Interest call-in recording
Achievement Award prizes are sponsored in part by the SC Farm Bureau Federation and Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company.