Considering a run for public office? This 2-day seminar provides potential and decided candidates with in depth, first-hand information and exposure to experts who will help you plan and execute a successful political campaign for any public office.
Registration fee: $300 for SCFB members; $340 for non-members (includes 1 additional guest, meals, all class materials, and 1-night hotel stay)
Participants will receive:
- Campaign handbook which includes information on campaign finance law and political action committees
- Public speaking training and tools to develop effective messaging
- Tools for developing a budget and fundraising successfully
- Information on creating coalitions and building a campaign structure
- Techniques to help you win!
Deadline to register is August 25, 2023. Participation is on a first come, first served basis. Space is limited.
For more information, contact Regina Hitchcock (803-936-4207).