Grain Marketing Association: Sell Corn, Wheat, & Soybeans
Josh Simpson: 864.226.6248
- Marketing services for farming families in Anderson
- Promote and sell your corn, wheat, and soybeans for the best prices
Commodity Advisory Committees: Solving Problems Together
- Nineteen South Carolina committees provide farmers and ranchers the opportunity to discuss and recommend solutions to problems affecting their particular commodity or special interests
- Friends of The Farm Bureau: Grassroots Advocacy
- Impact laws that benefit farmers
- Gain representation at local, state, and national levels
- Recommend policies to the state organization through Advisory Committees
- Work to solve problems affecting South Carolina-grown commodities
Ag in the Classroom: Agriculture-Focused Curriculum
Our graduate-level professional development workshop helps South Carolina teachers develop an agriculturefocused curriculum that connects students to the food they eat and who, where, and how it grows. Learn more.
Women's & Youth Programs: Nurturing Leaders, Building Community
Youth Leadership Conference
Rising high school juniors and seniors are encouraged to apply to be part of a fun-filled three-day experience where they’ll hone leadership skills, work and play as a team and build lifelong friendships. Learn more.
Women’s Leadership Programs
Through education, leadership development, legislative activities, youth programs, and special events, our Women's Programs grow and support women leaders – locally, regionally and nationally. See the programs.
Young Farmer & Rancher Programs
Farmers and ranchers ages 18 – 35 are invited to partake in programs designed to sharpen their skills, build relationships, and help them become agricultural leaders – locally, regionally and nationally. Learn more.
SCFB Foundation: Apply for or Fund a Scholarship
SCFB Foundation provides scholarship assistance to those pursuing a degree in agriculture or agriculture-related majors. Your tax-deductible contributions help ensure future scholarships. Apply or contribute now.