Farm & Career Mentors
Grow your agricultural knowledge and experience with these ag professionals
The AG Leaders Farm & Career Mentor Team is a group of experienced individuals available to connect with Farm Bureau youth, collegiate students and Young Farmers & Ranchers to support their growth and encourage their success by sharing real-world knowledge and experiences.
- Work with a mentor who relates to your specific interests
- Set your own pace
- Grow your network
- Learn from the farm and/or career experiences of others
- Inquire about involvement in Farm Bureau
- Build lasting relationships
Learn more about the mentor program
- SC Farm Bureau’s role in the Farm & Career Mentor program is to facilitate connections between those seeking a mentor and those willing to share their life experiences. Mentors' thoughts & ideas are independent of SC Farm Bureau and do not directly reflect the beliefs and/or policy of SC Farm Bureau.
- This program is intended to facilitate connections over phone, email, text, or virtual meeting platforms. If mentors/mentees choose to meet in person, it is an independent decision and activity unrelated to this program and SC Farm Bureau is not liable.